Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Recommend the Oklahoma City Movers

I was moving from Edmond to Yukon with my entire family including my two little children and packing an d gathering everybody’s stuff was getting to me. So much work had to be done and I didn’t have too much time to do it. But the stress level went significantly down when I found my perfect local moving company, All My Sons of Oklahoma City. One of my close friends has used the moving services of the Oklahoma City movers in the past and was very happy with the results. She said they were friendly, professional, careful with her personal belongings and everything in between. So, with a referral like that one, it was easy for me to call and get my free estimate. They were patient on the phone with me and answered a few questions. Moving day was just around the corner and on the day of the move the Oklahoma City local movers showed up, ready to work and move. The entire moving crew was very efficient, it seemed like they had years and years of experience. Some of them quilt-padded some of my furniture to protect it while on the drive to my new place in Yukon. All in all , the move was extremely easy, especially since I didn’t have to do anything. I like that part. They also helped us set up in our new home in Edmond. I definitely recommend All My Sons Moving and Storage of Oklahoma City. This testimonial was by Wendy Pierce, Yukon, Oklahoma City.

No comments:

Post a Comment